Winter Tree ID
Don’t know the difference between a spruce and a pine tree? Come learn how to identify local trees in winter. For adults only.
We welcome those who have any type of physical challenge to all our programs. If you call ahead to let us know your needs, we will be happy to learn how we can serve you.
- Registration is required for ALL programs unless otherwise indicated; call 716-683-5959 to register.
- If you call outside of normal business hours, you will receive a call confirming your registration or waitlist status. PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY when leaving your name and phone number as our system does not have caller ID. Unless you receive a callback, you are not registered.
- Registration is limited to two programs/month. If you want to sign up for additional programs, you will be added to the waitlist.
- In case of poor weather, programs may be cancelled.
- If you or a family member feels ill, is waiting for COVID test results or have COVID symptoms, please stay at home.
- We cannot accommodate organized youth/civic groups at these programs. Please call to make other arrangements.