Many of DEC's Programs have forms that can be completed online using our online form tool, nForm. This system is part of the NY.gov Online Services and was developed to streamline DEC's online reporting and data acquisition. New forms and applications are published periodically.
Users must have an NY.gov account in order to use nForm.
Creating a NY.gov Accounts for nForm
Go to https://my.ny.gov/ and click "Don't have an Account?"
- Go to https://my.ny.gov
- Click "Don't have an account"
- Then click "Personal" and sign up using your work email address. It is best to use a shared email for this. When an employee leaves, other employees can take over the task.
- Follow the steps to complete account creation.
- After the account is created, you can enter the nForm area here: https://nform-prod.dec.ny.gov/ In the nForm area, you can find, complete, and submit forms.
If you have trouble creating your account, contact the ITS Service Desk at 844-891-1786.
NY.gov Account help
nForm How-To Instructions
- Align email with nForm account (PDF)
- Change email in nForm (PDF)
- Change or reset NY.gov password (PDF)
- Revise a submission (PDF)
- Share a submission (PDF)
Forms Currently Available
Division of Environmental Remediation
Petroleum Bulk Storage
- Petroleum Bulk Storage (PBS) - Are my tanks regulated
- Petroleum Bulk Storage (PBS) Update Application
Division of Materials Management
Bureau of Pesticides Management
- Pesticide Applicator and Technician Renewal
- Pesticide Certification Exam Registration
- Request a Replacement Certification Identification Card or Update Contact Information
Division of Water
- CAFO Annual Report - ECL/CWA (GP-0-16-001/002)
- CAFO Request to Continue Coverage
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Annual Report
- Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) Annual Certification Report
- MSGP No Exposure Certification
- MSGP Notice of Termination
- MSGP Representative Outfall Waiver
- MSGP Notice of Intent GP-0-17-004
- NOI for coverage under Stormwater General Permit for Construction Activity
- Pesticide General Permit Notice of Intent
- Preliminary Notice of Proposed Water Well
- SPDES Annual Flow Certification
- Water Well Contractor Program Registration Form
- Water Withdrawal Reporting Form
Office of Communication Services
- Region 1 Access Permit