- Dates of Operation: See campground schedule
- Day Use Fee: $12 per day
- Regional Office Phone: (518) 623-1200
- Make Your Day Use Reservation: ReserveAmerica
Located on the "Queen" of American Lakes, Lake George, the Lake George Day Use Islands offer a unique experience for day users. Day Use islands are accessible by boat only and are spread out over much of the lake. Dogs are prohibited on any of the islands, docks and on vessels moored at docks.
All day use island sites are available for reservation ONLINE ONLY. Make your reservation here.
- Day Use island sites are available up to seven days in advance of arrival
- Same day reservations can be booked until 6pm
- Patrons can no longer book day use at Island Headquarters
- Reservations are on a day-by-day basis; multiple day reservations will not be permitted
- Reservations are site-specific
- Day use hours are from 9am until 9pm on all islands
- Pavilions on all day use islands are first-come, first-serve